Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. Our privacy and security policy outlines the information we collect about you and how we use this information.
Personal information you provide to us while interacting with us (ie: name, address, telephone number, email address, and address) is maintained in private files on our secure web server and on our internal systems. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal details as private.
Using and disclosing Personal Information
- provide our products and Services or information about our products and Services;
- regulatory, contractual, insurance, governance and other legal obligations;
- process payments;
- respond to medical emergencies;
- protect and enforce our legal rights and those of our employees and customers;
- process your inquiries and any application for credit; and
- improve and develop our Services.
Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in certain circumstances including:
- if you agree to the disclosure;
- where required for our operational purposes;
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected, e.g. to provide you with products or Services or to facilitate the provision of those products or Services to you;
- to our Associated Third Parties. This includes providing a copy of a call recording to an Associated Third Party in relation to a building project in which they are engaged;
- where you would reasonably be expected to consent to information of that kind being passed to a third party;
- where disclosure is required or permitted by law, by court order or to investigate suspected fraud or other unlawful activity;
- to our Related Entities; or
- if disclosure will prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to someone’s life or health.
We do not disclose Sensitive Information about you unless you agree or, in the circumstances of disclosure, you would reasonably expect us to make the disclosure.