Robert’s passion for design, quality products and an appreciation of community, benefit his drive and enthusiasm throughout all aspects of the project
Robert has been a member of the Liquid Blu team since the beginning of 2017 where he joined after a strong interest in the value our projects provide to local communities. Since completing his Master of Architecture in 2009 at the University of Canberra, he has had experience in a broad range of projects in both public and private sectors and project types that include mixed use, industrial, commercial, cultural, community and sport. Throughout this experience Robert has developed strong skills in internal and external project team management and focus on strategic approaches in achieving project deliverable's that meet the expectations of all stakeholders.
Robert’s passion for design, quality and appreciation of projects benefit to the wider community, drive his enthusiasm throughout all aspects of the project.
Robert is a registered architect in Queensland and maintains an A+ Membership with the Australian Institute of Architects. His project experience has focused on the following services:
- Design concept appreciation and brief development
- Design development, technical resolution and documentation
- Co-ordination of specialist consultants and integration of specialist work
- Co-ordination among project teams within tight deadlines
- Building rapport and maintaining strong communication lines and relationships with project team throughout the procurement process